Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Here are a few tips to prevent a house fire:
- From a campfire in your backyard to a grill on your deck to flames in your fireplace, never leave a fire unattended.
- Unplug appliances such as hair straighteners immediately after use. Items such as the hair straightener pose a high risk when plugged in and proximity to flammable materials.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- Extinguish any candle flames when leaving your home or prior to falling asleep. Additionally, you should avoid lighting too many candles at once. If you have pets, it’s safer to never light candles.
- Never store a grill with a propane tank inside your home. This can easily result in a fatal explosion.
- Do not microwave aluminum foil. Remove the foil before reheating your food.
- Disabling your smoke detector is extremely dangerous, life-threatening, and illegal. To prevent fires, make sure the batteries in your detector work. If you believe your detector isn’t working properly, call a professional for help immediately.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (301) 323-8862
Why Choose SERVPRO of Laurel and Greenbelt NE Beltsville E?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When your Laurel home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of Laurel and Greenbelt NE Beltsville E is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Laurel and Greenbelt NE Beltsville E is strategically located to respond quickly to your smoke or fire damage event. When a major fire or disaster event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Laurel, MD
- Greenbelt, MD
- South Laurel, MD
- West Laurel, MD
- Calverton, MD
- Burtonsville, MD
- Goddard, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Glenn Dale, MD
- Lanham, MD
- Beltsville, MD
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair